Genealogy Tonight on Top Chef?

The rumor circulating around the internet is that there will be a genealogical component to tonight's episode of Top Chef on cable tv.

Dare I say that genealogy is becoming mainstream?  I don't think that we've reached that point yet.

But if you have the chance, tune into Top Chef which is on Bravo.  They are going to cook on their way to Ellis Island. The episode will air at 10:00pm EST.

The challenge for me is figuring out which channel Top Chef is on because I've never watched it before.  Nor do I think I have ever watched Bravo.

If you have Verizon Fios you can check here by typing in your zip code. South of Boston that means I'll find Bravo on channel 185 or 685 for HD.

If you have Comcast/Xfinity you can check here to find your local channel. South of Boston it's on channel 57.

If you have any other service provider you're on your own to look it up on the internet. Sorry!

Let me know if you catch Top Chef tonight.  I'm going to try to see it for myself.  I hope they do something fun with the trip to Ellis Island.

Comments

  1. i came across your blog while trying to search to see what resource Top Chef used to trace the chefs' ancestry. Do you know? I would love to get something as detailed and comprehensive as they had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bicycle Built For Two: I will doing a blog posts on family history books in the next day or two so keep your eye on http://rootsandrambles.blogspot.com

    In the meantime, check out this post as it may answer some of your questions: http://rootsandrambles.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-need-help-with-my-family-history.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment